International Federation for Psychotherapy
23rd World Congress of Psychotherapy:
“Psychotherapy and World Mental Health 2023”
9-11 February 2023
Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, University Hassan II, Casablanca, Morocco
IFP 23RD WCP POSTER SUBMISSION FORM
|Full Name and Academic Degrees:|
|Designation / Position:|
|Place of Practice/ Work/ Study:|
|Mobile Tel:||Please indicate one of the following for your Poster submission:Clinical Track: ___________ Research Track: ___________|
Abstracts for Poster Presentations are due on November 1st, 2022
Abstracts will be in English; Posters will be in any of the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Arabic. A summary in English must be included.
Format for Abstract Submissions:
Overall poster abstract (maximum of 250 words)
The abstract should be a concise description of results, findings and conclusions of a psychotherapy research study, or an illustrative clinical case or case series.
Ideally, your poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement and discuss particular points when asked. The poster session provides an opportunity for informal discussion, but this becomes more difficult if you are obliged to explain the basics of your poster to each viewer.
There may only be one presenter for each poster and the presenter must be an investigator on the research study and included among the authors listed on the abstract submission.
Posters must report only findings of the research. No advertising or product identification by brand name is allowed. Generic names of drugs should be used throughout the poster.
Handouts must be limited to a one-page photocopy of your poster.
The Poster Layout
- The poster board surface area is 122 cm x 244 cm and will contain the poster number assigned to your paper, so you will know which board to use.
- A copy of your abstract should be posted as part of the poster.
- Bear in mind that your illustrations will be viewed from distances of one meter or more. All lettering should be visible to most viewers without discomfort.
- It helps the viewer if you can indicate (by numbers, letters, or arrows) a preferred sequence that might be followed in studying your material.
- Try to keep everything simple, avoid overly ornate presentations. Block coloring can be useful to add emphasis and clarity. Preferably, captions should be brief and labels few but clear.
- The poster area will not have projection equipment or electrical outlets.
Informed Consent must be obtained for all clinical case presentations. A note should be included in the poster stating that the patient(s) in the case report(s) gave informed consent for presentation. Additionally, you may disguise case material to protect confidentiality, but not as a substitution for informed consent.
Select up to two topics that best describe the overall focus of your proposed poster:
- Third-Wave Therapies
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Supportive Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Couple Therapy
- Psychosocial Therapies
- Computer-Assisted Therapies
- Manualized Psychotherapies
- Culturally Adapted Psychotherapies
- Combined/Integrated Psychotherapies
- Psychotherapy Outcomes
- Psychotherapy Research
- Parent-Infant Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents
- Psychotherapy in Late Life
- End-of-Life and Palliative Care Psychotherapies
- Psychotherapy and Primary Care
- Psychotherapy, Culture and Society
- Religion and Spirituality
- Narrative Medicine
- Refugees, Displaced Persons and Asylum Seekers
- Xenophobia, Stigma and Discrimination
- LGBTQ+ affirmative psychotherapies
- Natural Disasters
- Climate Change
- Suicide Prevention
- Persons with Sensory Impairment
POSTER TRACK (Select one): CLINICAL: _____ RESEARCH: ______
TOPICS (Maximum of 2):
POSTER ABSTRACT (250 Words Maximum):
And cc César Alfonso, M.D. via email: email@example.com
If you have questions, please email Jiann Lin Loo, M.D. or Chaimaa Aroui, M.D.
All presenters are expected to register for the conference and pay registration fees according to the sliding scale published in the conference website: www.ifpwcp2023.com